There are a lot of people who think that blackheads are usually caused by having excess dirt on the face mixed in with sweat. Do remember that blackheads and whiteheads are usually caused by having excess skin that takes place on the skin. Usually, this skin turns black when it is exposed to sunlight and other forces of the environment. It can be annoying to have blackheads and whiteheads on your skin so the first thing that you would like to do is to remove it at the soonest possible time.
Here are some of the things that you would need to remove blackheads and whiteheads fast
- Boil enough water that you will use for steaming. Steaming can be very helpful because it can open the pores and it will be easier for you to extract blackheads and whiteheads.
- Place the water on a bowl. You can situate your face near the bowl so that your pores will open up. It usually takes about 5 minutes before your pores can open up and the clogging will stop.
- Make sure that you have clean hands before you start the extraction of the blackheads and whiteheads from your face.
- You have to remember that you have to have a sterilized extractor. You can usually buy the extractor from a local drugstore. If you did not find any, you may also choose to purchase from the Internet. The extractor would have to be clean so make sure that you will place it on alcohol before using it on your face.
- Place the extractor loop on the areas of the face wherein you would like the blackheads and the whiteheads to come out and become removed.
- You have to press down gently. Pressing down too hard will cause your skin to become bruised and this can be problematic in the end. The whiteheads and blackheads that will emerge from the skin would have to be cleaned with the use of a clean cloth.
- Dip the extractor in alcohol once again before using it in another area. Make sure that it will be clean each time it is placed on one patch of the skin. You would have to do the process again and again until you are able to remove the whiteheads and blackheads on your face.
- Once the areas have been cleaned thoroughly, place a small amount of astringent on the affected areas to make sure that the area will be cleaned better.
What you have to remember is that there is a tendency for blackheads and whiteheads to come back after some time. This means that there is a chance that you would have to do it at least once a week. Other than the process that are mentioned above, there are different things that you ought to do to make sure that you will lessen the chances of having blackheads again.
Some Tips to Remember
- You would have that you need to find the right products to use. You should know there are some products that might work well for other people but will not work that well for you. You can also try out various products but make sure not to use too much because this can be bad for the skin. If commercial products are too harsh for your skin, you can ask your dermatologist for safer products to use.
- Make sure that you will constantly hydrate yourself. You would need to take in a lot of water because this will remove the toxins from underneath the skin.
- Wash your face twice a day. You may be tempted to wash your face ever so often or you do not want to wash your face at all. Make sure that you will wash enough to clean your face.
- Remove makeup from your face before going to sleep. If you are too tired to remove makeup from your face especially after a long day but when you do this, the dirt and bacteria may penetrate your skin. This can cause not only blackheads and whiteheads but even acne as well.
- Seek professional help. There is a chance that you may be extracting your blackheads in the wrong manner and this might cause your blackheads to worsen.